Terms and conditions
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) sets out the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Jumpman website as found at url https://www.starslots.ie/ (the "Website") and the terms and conditions on which you will be entitled to play games on the Website - (the "Games"), register an account, and use the Website or any of our products (collectively, our "Services"). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Website.
Once you have completed the registration process and by registering at Star Slots IE, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You will also be agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions by accessing, browsing or otherwise using the Website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to register or play any Games on the Website or otherwise use our Services. Access to and use of the Website is subject to these terms and conditions of use.
Throughout these terms and conditions, “we”, “us”, “our”, or the "Company" refers to Jumpman Gaming Limited and/or the Website.
By registering on the Website, you are entering into a contractual relationship with Jumpman Gaming Limited, which is fully licensed under the relevant laws of the the State of Alderney.
Star Slots IE is regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission for the purpose of operating eGambling on the Website.
You are responsible for reporting your prizes and/or winnings or such reporting as required by your local law or tax authority, and for any applicable taxes thereon. We do not provide advice regarding tax and/or legal matters. Customers who wish to obtain advice regarding tax and legal matters are advised to contact appropriate advisors.
All times expressed in this document are in UTC.
You may not use our Services if:
You are under 18 years of age or under the legal age for gambling in the jurisdiction in which you reside ("Underage") and acknowledge that we reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage. Under age gambling is a criminal offence.
If you are not a resident of the Republic of Ireland.
By registering on the website and/or playing the Games you represent and warrant and affirm that:
- You are of sound mind and you are capable of taking responsibility for your own actions;
- You are not Underage;
- You reside in the Republic of Ireland.
- You are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling by means of the Games and you are fully responsible for any such loss. You agree that your use of our services is at your sole option, discretion and risk. In relation to your losses you shall have no claims whatsoever against the Company, Brand Owner or any other company within their respective group of companies or their respective directors, officers or employees.
We reserve the right to refund to any card that has been registered in the playing account.
If you breach any of the terms and conditions, we reserve the right to withhold winnings.
You hereby confirm to Jumpman Gaming Limited that all information provided in your registration and all personal information subsequently provided to Jumpman Gaming Limited in connection with your account is complete, accurate and not misleading. You agree to inform Jumpman Gaming Limited of any changes to such information by emailing us
In the majority of cases, the RTP (return to player %) for each game is listed within the information/help pages for the particular game. For all other game RTPs please click here.
"Real Money" refers to funds held in your account which can be withdrawn and have no requirements or restrictions attached.
Jumpman Gaming Limited has registered with the Data Protection Office of Guernsey in accordance with the Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2001.
Your Star Slots IE account
When registering an account, you will create your own unique username and create a password. The username and password is used to access our website and services. It is very important that you keep this information secure and private. You are solely responsible for any deposits and/or losses that may occur on your account. Note: We take no responsibility for any third party access to your account. Please inform us immediately if you suspect that there has been any unauthorised activity on your account. We accept no liability for any loss caused or transactions made on your account when your username and password has been entered, we will assume this has been entered by you.
You are responsible for any wagers and all and any gaming transactions placed where your username and password have been entered correctly. You are responsible for the security of your username and password on your own PC or internet access location. If this username/password combination is "hacked" from your computer, due to any viruses or malware that is present on the computer that you access your account with, this is your responsibility.
In the event that you forget your username and/or password, please click on the forgotten password link and follow the instructions. You will receive an e-mail from us allowing you to reset your security details.
Once you have registered with us we may also ask you to provide further forms of identification as we deem necessary, so that we may carry out the appropriate identity checks as required by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
We will ask you to provide us with identification documents to confirm your age, identity and current address (the details of which you will already have supplied in your registration form), proof of payment method or any other documents/evidence we deem necessary in order to satisfactorily verify your account. We also reserve the right to request certified/notarized documents in order to verify your account. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to us confirming your age, identity and residence. We may also request documents in order to carry out a source of wealth check - more information on this can be found here. We will keep a secure record of all identity checks carried out.
We reserve the right to withhold any winnings and suspend or terminate your account if any of this information cannot be proven.
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to restrict or suspend your access to the Website or close it indefinitely. In such circumstances, your remaining Real Money balance will be repaid to you in full.
The identification information that you provide us on registration will be passed on to authorised credit reference agencies in order to confirm your identity and card details. By providing these forms of identification to us you agree that we may process, use, record and disclose personal information which you provide in connection with your registration and that such personal data may be recorded by us or them.
To ensure the information we hold on you are always up to date, we may, from time to time, re-perform our verification checks.
We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you in the event of insolvency. More information can be found here.
Jumpman Gaming Limited holds customer funds in a client bank account which is separated from company funds. Customer Balances are not protected in the event of insolvency.
You are limited to one account per person.
You should log out when you have finished playing to ensure there is no unauthorised access to your account.
It is your responsibility to check that all deposit and bet instructions are correct before you submit. We do not accept responsibility, nor will we be liable for any mistakes you make in this regard.
We reserve the right to void any winnings or cash-ins which are enabled by wins as a result of a technical malfunction or administrative error. A technical malfunction is considered to be a failure of any system or systems that would cause an error in the processing of a transaction such that the normal processing of that transaction is interrupted and unrecoverable. Any unexpected programming error or wrong data validation which gives different results than what is expected or required will be considered a technical malfunction for these purposes.
Dormant Accounts: If you do not login to your account for a consecutive period of 12 months, your account will be considered a "dormant account". Prior to your account becoming dormant, we will notify you via the communication details registered to your account. Following your account becoming a dormant account, for security reasons we will suspend the real money balance remaining in the account to ensure it is safe and secure. This means you may not see your balance in your account if you attempt to log-in. Your rights to any remaining Real Money balance will remain unaffected and you can contact us at any time to have your balance restored. This may be subject to completing identity checks. If you have any questions relating to any of the above please do not hesitate to get in touch with our support team, who will be more than happy to help.
Closing your account
If you wish to close your account, you have the option to reopen it on request at any point in time. You can request an account closure by emailing us.
Such closure shall occur 72 hours after confirmation by customer support that your request has been submitted. If you login to your account prior to your account being closed, your closure request will be cancelled. Players are required to re-confirm their intention to close their account if they login within the 72 hour period. You accept that you shall remain responsible for any activity on your account between advising us of your notification and the closure of your account by us. If your closure request is related to responsible gambling, you should apply the tools mentioned in the Responsible Gambling section of these terms.
Closing your account renders the Games unplayable but with the option of them being accessed if you contact us. A closed account can be reopened if you contact us via email. You can also request to reopen your account by receiving a link to your registered email. This can be requested by entering your login credentials on the homepage while your account is closed.
We are not liable for the non-receipt of any account closure requests. If you make a withdrawal and then close your account, we will not close your account until the withdrawal has been fully processed, and any deposits or bets made during that period will equally be valid.
- 'Free Spins’ refers to spins on regular slot games.
- Unless otherwise specified, the following terms apply to all promotional offers and promotional mechanics (examples include but not limited to: Mega Reel, Loot Chest, Bonus Wheels, Mega Wheels)
- Should you win 500 free spins, you will receive 50 free spins automatically. To claim your remaining free spins, you must email us
- Maximum bonus win of €8 per 10 free spins credited. Bonus winnings from free spins on slot games are not guaranteed because all spins are played and credited in line with the RTP for the game. You will receive between €0 - €8 per 10 free spins claimed.
- The Welcome offer: for more information regarding Star Slots IE welcome offer, please click here
- You will not receive a promotion while you have a pending withdrawal (see description under the Banking Policy below) and it will not be made available once your withdrawal has been processed.
- If claiming a no deposit (card registration) free spins offer: you will receive the advertised free spins only after registration once a valid debit card has been added. To receive the free spins, you must use the 'Add a Card' pop-up upon completing registration.
- Free Spins on slots can only be played on specific games – chosen by the company. The games on which free spins can be claimed will be included within the specific marketing material for the offer.
- Amazon vouchers won from promotional offers will be emailed to the address registered on your account within 7 days. We are not liable for the non-receipt of the vouchers. You are responsible for ensuring the email address on your account is correct. Vouchers will not be resent for any reason.
- You will not automatically receive promotional offers (for example bonuses or free spins) when depositing via the ‘Quick deposit’ and 'In-Game' deposit option. If you wish to claim the promotional offer you were eligible for please contact our customer support team.
- If you chose to close the 'claim' promotion pop-up, this is your choice and the promotion will not be made available or be re-credited to your account.
- All bonus balance and pending promotional offers are removed from your account if your last login is greater than 7 days ago.
- Wins resulting from Free Spins are credited to your account as ‘Bonus’ cash. Bonus winnings from Free Spins are subject to a maximum amount of €8 per 10 free spins, regardless of the accumulative winnings amount displayed. Due to maximum win amounts, you may not receive all the spins which are displayed as remaining to play.
- The following applies to all Bonus funds obtained on the site, unless otherwise stated in the specific terms and conditions for a promotion. You agree by accepting these terms and conditions to wager 65x the amount of bonus won + any remaining wagering requirement prior to cashing out. If you decide to cash-out (withdraw) before fulfilling the wagering requirement, you will forfeit all remaining bonus funds, and outstanding promotions. For example, if you win €10 bonus from free spins and your current wagering requirement is €100, this will result in a wagering requirement of €10 X 65 + €100 = €750. If there is no existing bonus in your balance or wagering requirement, the wagering requirement is calculated as €10 x 65 = €650.
- Only bonus wagers contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement. Real Money wagers do not contribute.
- You can withdraw your Real (deposited) money balance (subject to the Banking Policy below) but Bonus funds can never be withdrawn.
- The maximum amount (for accounts that have made a deposit) which can be converted to your Real Money (withdrawable) balance as a result of fulfilling the bonus wagering requirement is equal to lifetime deposits (up to €250). For example, if you have accumulated bonus funds of €400 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled and your lifetime deposits are €50, then €50 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed permanently. As another example, if you have accumulated bonus funds of €400 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled and your lifetime deposits are €250 or more (for example lifetime deposits are equal to €500), then €250 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed permanently.
- The maximum bonus conversion for accounts that have not made a deposit is €50. E.g. if you have accumulated bonus funds of €400 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled, €50 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed permanently.
- Winnings generated from your bonus balance will be accumulated to the bonus balance bankroll. Once the wagering requirements (65x) have been met, the remaining bonus (equal to lifetime deposits up to maximum €250) will be transferred to your Real Money (withdrawable) bankroll.
- Winnings are credited to the balance from where the wager was taken. If in a single transaction you wager 50% with real money and 50% with bonus funds, any winnings will be credited to match the proportion of the original wager. E.g. A €3 total wager (€1.50 Real Money and €1.50 Bonus balance) results in a €10 win, this means €5 will be credited to each balance.
- Real Money will always be used to wager before bonus funds. You will only use your bonus balance when you do not have enough Real Money to place the wager.
- The following games do not contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement: Blackjack (all variants), Roulette (all variants), any other casino style games or progressive jackpot slots.
- Bonus money wagering is not available on progressive jackpot slots, bingo, table games and live casino games.
- You can track your remaining wagering requirement on the withdrawal page of the website.
- The company reserves the right to amend the wagering requirements on bonus funds at its sole discretion. Any changes in this regard will not impact any existing wagering requirements, bonus or offers which have been offered to you, or have been already claimed.
- If you wish to permanently opt out of receiving bonuses, you can do this by contacting the customer support team.
- All promotional codes are only valid on the day the communication is sent out (up to 23:59 on that day), unless otherwise stated in the communication. This does not apply to the welcome offer, where a code is not required and there is no expiry of the offer.
- On site inbox offers and promotions are only valid for the account they are sent to, as verified by the username and our internal send records. If the same device is used to access accounts belonging to different people, the username in the message indicates which person the offer is intended for and will not be available to claim for the other accounts.
- In the unlikely event of a promotional offer malfunctioning, we will explore and offer a remedy to the issue. We must see a copy of the communication of the offer, with the date/time of when it was received clearly visible.
- We cannot be held responsible for any promotional content sent out by unassociated 3rd parties, as verified by our internal send records. The sender name/email address does not guarantee the promotional content was in fact sent directly by us; if in doubt please get in touch with our support team who will be more than happy to verify whether the promotion is genuine. We are also unable to carry out SMS and/or email opt-outs for promotional content which has not been sent by us or by our approved affiliates, even if it arrives from the same send name/email address.
- We reserve the right to disable the crediting of all bonuses and promotional offers to your account. However, any existing bonus/free spins on your account will remain valid. We may do this if we feel you are claiming bonus offers excessively/for responsible gambling reasons.
- CashDrop is only available to play for accounts which deposited on the previous day. CashDrop is a game of chance, winning a prize is not guaranteed. To claim your game of CashDrop, you must log in and claim it via the ‘My Account’ page. The game of CashDrop is available to play if you have made any deposits on the previous day and is only available to claim from 00:00 until 23:59 on the following day. Any prizes won from the CashDrop game will be added to your account in REAL funds – with no wagering requirements attached. If your account is closed, self-excluded or on a 'take a break', you will not be entitled to play CashDrop. Any historical games of CashDrop which were unclaimed (for whatever reason) cannot be re-awarded retrospectively.
- All promotional prizes must be claimed within 7 days of the winning notification being sent to you.
- Your account must be active when claiming prizes in order for the winnings/prizes to be valid.
- The minimum deposit requirement for all promotional offers is €10 unless otherwise stated in the promotional communication.
The only currency available for all deposits and withdrawals is € .
You may add up to 3 payment cards to your account.
All cards and payment methods must be owned and/or in the same name of the person registered on the Star Slots IE account.
You can deposit using:
The minimum amount that you may deposit in any one transaction is €10. In accordance with our customer affordability procedures, we may impose a proactively applied deposit threshold to your account. This will restrict the amount you can deposit across all Jumpman Gaming websites. By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge these thresholds may be applied to your account and that these may be subject to change (either increasing or decreasing) at any time. Please note, any account level 'deposit limit' you have applied, will remain in place and take priority.
We are not a financial institution and thus any deposit made into your account are not due any interest payments on the deposit(s) whatsoever.
All withdrawals are subject to a €2.50 transaction fee. For example, if you withdraw €100 you will receive €97.50.
In the event that you cancel a withdrawal request, you will bear full responsibility for any subsequent wager of such sum. The Company is under no obligation to refund any amounts that are cancelled by you and which are subsequently wagered.
You have the unrestricted and legal right to withdraw your full Real Money balance in a single transaction. However certain withdrawal requests may be subject to you completing and satisfying additional due diligence, account activity checks and verification checks. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact our customer support team. Please note, as a result of these checks there may be a short delay in your withdrawal being processed.
When making a withdrawal you will be informed of the following:
How much withdrawable money is held in your account
How much you have left to wager before you bonus balance is converted to real money (maximum amount of lifetime deposits up to €250 for funded customers or €50 for customers who have not funded).
If any sum is incorrectly credited to your account, you must point this error out to us.
Withdrawal payments will be made (once the pending period has expired) within the normal banking cycle. The funds should take 1-5 working days to be processed to your bank account.
Identification will be required in order to process your first withdrawal with us. You can provide the below documents to us at any time after registering your account. You will be asked to supply documents when you make your withdrawal if you have not submitted them already. The documents typically required are:
- A valid piece of ID such as a driving license or passport.
- A recent utility bill or bank statement dated within the last 3 months.
- We may ask for any additional documents to verify your identity at our sole discretion, such as the FRONT of your registered card(s). If requested, please ensure you BLOCK/COVER UP the middle 8 digits of your long card number. We may request to verify proof of other payment methods registered to your account.
- There may also be instances where we request notarized/certified ID documents in order to process your withdrawal(s) or to verify your age/identity.
We reserve the right to request the ID documents mentioned above to verify your account or approve any withdrawals at any time.
If ID documents have not been submitted, your withdrawal will remain pending on your account. The maximum pending period is 7 days. Withdrawals which remain pending for over 7 days will be cancelled and placed back into your real money balance. The withdrawal will then need to be re-requested. Withdrawals can only be processed to a payment method/card that has been used to deposit on the site. Withdrawals cannot be sent to 'Pay by Mobile'.
Withdrawals can be paid to any of the cards you have registered on your account. It is your responsibility to notify us if any cards need to be removed from your Star Slots IE account.
You have the right to set self-imposed limits on deposits. Limitations are set as daily/weekly/monthly and you can do this by visiting the Responsible Gambling page or contacting us via e-mail. We will seek to action these limits as soon as your request is received, and read. You will receive confirmation of your new limits via e-mail. You also have the option to apply a limit when making your first deposit. You will be able to increase these limits but this will only be permitted after the expiry of a 24 hour cooling off period. Please note that your deposit limit is applied at an account level - on this specific Website only. It will not be applied to any other accounts you hold which are owned/operated by us. To apply limits on your other accounts, please either visit the specific website or contact our support team.
Imposed limits and Restrictions
In response to any interactions with you, we reserve the right to suspend or permanently remove your access to all Jumpman gaming websites where we have concerns that you are not in control of your gambling or deem you to be at risk of gambling related harm. This can take the form of imposed deposit limits, account cool-offs and removal of cashier access and gameplay. You remain solely responsible for all activity while your account is active.
If you are concerned that your gambling is out of control, you have the right to exclude yourself from the Games and you may do so by sending an e-mail to us with your instructions as to how long you wish the account to be inaccessible. You also have the option to self-exclude your account by visiting the responsible gambling page.
Self-exclusions must be applied for a minimum of 6 months. At the end of the exclusion period, your account will remain inaccessible unless we are notified by yourself to reopen. We will be unable to lift the block on access during the exclusion period. Any Real Money balance remaining in your account will be returned to you subject to completing any necessary verification checks.
Self-exclusion means that you will not be able to play any of our Games during the term of your exclusion. This measure will be applied to all accounts you hold with Jumpman Gaming within 24 hours. This means you will not be able to access or register to any of our sites during the time of your exclusion.
If you decide to apply a ‘self-exclusion’ to your account, you shall not be permitted to open any new account with any Jumpman Gaming Site during the term requested. If you are in breach of your ‘self-exclusion’ (including within the first 24 hours), we shall be entitled to terminate any new account you open with any Jumpman Gaming website, forfeit any funds therein, and we shall not be liable to refund to you any funds you may have wagered or won through such account. Please see our Responsible Gambling page for more information regarding ‘self-exclusion’ and ‘cool-off’. Applying a self-exclusion will result in steps being taken to remove your name and details from any marketing databases used by the company within two days of us receiving a notification of your self-exclusion. We will also take all reasonable steps to prevent any marketing material being sent to self-excluded customers as soon as is practicable.
At the end of your self-exclusion, your account will remain closed. Please contact us via email if you wish to reopen the account. There will be a one day cooling off period before you can gain access to your account.
If you choose to self-exclude your account, we strongly recommend that you request this with any other online gaming operators you hold accounts with.
Take a Break
You may also contact support and request to ‘Take a break’ on your account for the following durations:
a) 24 hours
b) One week
c) One month or
d) Any period up to a maximum of 6 weeks.
This will restrict you from playing at the specific requested brand only.
Your account will automatically be available for gameplay following its conclusion.
Acceptable use of our Services
You may use our Services for lawful purposes only. You will cooperate fully with any Company investigation into activity as detailed below.
You may not use our Services:
- for any illegal activity or transaction (for example money laundering, funding of terrorism, identity theft, or payment fraud) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you;
- to unlawfully obtain winnings;
- if you provide incorrect or misleading information regarding your identity, age or location, or refuse to provide information requested by us;
- if you use more than one active account for the Services;
- if the identity of the person who has registered an account does not match the identity of the financial/bank account and/or the credit/debit card(s) linked to that account;
- if you have allowed (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to use your account;
- if you collude, cheat, or if you have placed bets or wagers in a coordinated manner with other customers involving the same (or materially the same) selections to minimise losses. Our Services are for sole use on an individual basis and for personal entertainment only;
- if we have received a "chargeback" and/or "return" notifications via your bank or a deposit mechanism used on your account;
- if you undertake any kind of fraudulent activity, such as identity theft;
- if it is determined by us that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems such as bots etc) designed specifically to defeat the gambling systems
Keeping your account secure
To prevent unauthorised access to your account, please keep your username and password secure and private. Log out when you finish playing and if you're concerned someone may know your password, please change it immediately. You may wish to make a note of your balances when you log out to act as a further check that no one has accessed your account without authorisation in your absence. It is your responsibility to keep your login details secure and if your account is compromised, you will not be reimbursed for any funds spent.
We do everything in our power to ensure that there is no underage gambling on the site. As such, we assist our members in preventing their children from entering gambling related sites. The below filtering programs will assist parents in blocking content or websites that they do not wish their children to view:
Net Nanny www.netnanny.com
Cheating, unlawful and suspicious activity - Suspending an account
There may be occasions where we will have to suspend your account with us. In these circumstances, your funds may be temporarily unavailable for you to use or withdraw. This includes (but not limited to) any of the following circumstances:
- If any chargebacks are suffered
- If you are in violation of these terms and conditions and monies have been played and won by a third party
- Where we have reason to believe that the security of your account or any third parties’ accounts has been breached
- Where we have reason to believe that your account is being used to manipulate the Website or If you’re found to be abusing the system, exploiting the system or playing in a way that is not considered fair.
- If your account has been used for any unlawful activity or fraudulent purpose (including money laundering)
- Where our payment processor or 3rd party monitoring services have identified instances of fraud taking place with any other entity (not limited to gambling transactions).
- You provide incorrect registration information.
- You register more than one account
- The name on your account doesn’t match the name on the payment method which has been used to make purchases on your account.
- You reside in or access the Website from a Non-Permitted Jurisdiction
- We become aware you have done the above at another website.
- You have allowed (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your account
We will attempt to complete any investigations and deal with them and the cause of such suspension as soon as practicable in the context of any legal or regulatory obligations that we may have. However, pending the completion of our investigations, we are entitled to continue the suspension or if necessary, opt to close the account at our sole discretion, void any winnings and forfeit any funds remaining. These investigations are conducted on a case by case basis.
If you have engaged in illegal activity, we are under no obligation to refund to you any money that may be in your account. In addition, we shall inform the relevant authorities, relevant regulatory body, other online service providers, banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institution of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity. You will not be allowed to open any future accounts with us.
In addition to the above, there may be other occasions where we will have to suspend your account with us. Again, we reserve the right to close the account, void any winnings and forfeit any funds remaining. These investigations are also conducted on a case by case basis. For example, this includes manipulating your gameplay or executing any other deceitful activity in relation to: (i) a bonus promotion offered on any of the websites owned and/or operated by us (for example by opening multiple indistinguishable accounts to obtain a welcome bonus several times on the site, only depositing during promotional activity or opening multiple accounts across the network), (ii) our free games offers (for example, by playing repeatedly only with free games), or (iii) repeated patterns of deposit/cash out/redeposit purely intended to gain the deposit related bonus. (iv) abusing any loophole, you have identified in the bonus conversion system which results in you converting bonus amounts to real money prior to fulfilling the wagering requirements as outlined in these terms, (v) if you are found cheating or if we determine that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Website and/or the Games, (vi) should we become aware that you have previously done any of the aforementioned at any Jumpman Gaming website.
Complaints and disputes
You have the right to lodge a complaint over any decision taken by us with the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Their website is located at www.gamblingcontrol.org. The AGCC may be contacted in this respect at email@example.com.
Once referred, the ADR entity will:
- Acknowledge receipt of Your complaint
- Conduct an independent investigation; and
- Inform both you and Jumpman Gaming of their ruling once determined.
You acknowledge that we are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights on the Website and the material published on it. Those works are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world and all rights relating to the same are reserved. You also acknowledge that the graphic element of the Website are the copyright, trademarks, service marks or trade names, as applicable, of Jumpman Gaming Limited and you agree that have no rights to such items, nor any other items, graphics, terms, concepts or methodologies contained therein. You may not modify any paper or digital copies of any materials printed or downloaded nor use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use of such material and content is strictly prohibited. You may not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes.
You agree that you will only use the Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of using or in connection with your use of the Website, except with regard to the provisions of the below. You agree that you will be responsible for any losses, expenses or other costs incurred by us without limitation as a result of any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes liability:
for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
You have certain rights under the law. These include that we will provide services with reasonable skill and care and within a reasonable time.
You have certain legal remedies if we breach any of these rights which may apply irrespective of these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to affect these legal rights or other rights to which you may also be entitled.
We are not responsible for indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive or damages arising out of or related to any claim or action under these terms and conditions, whether bases on contract, tort (including negligence) or other legal theory, even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage. Further, we are not responsible for:
loss of income or revenue;
loss of business;
loss of contracts;
loss of anticipated savings;
loss of data, or
waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable;
We are not responsible for loss of profit, whether direct or indirect.
In addition, the Services (including for greater certainty the Website and the Games) are provided on an "as is" basis and we do not promise that such services will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operation condition at all time. Access to the Services may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond our control. We will not be liable for:
faulty operation of computers and/or for incorrect or overly slow transmission of data by the internet provider and/or any damage that occurs due to bets submitted by you not being received by us or not being received promptly or not being considered, as a consequence of technical faults with our software or hardware (whether or not they are within or outside of our control);
Attempts by you to participate in Games by methods, means or ways not intended by us;
any losses arising from your negligence;
any loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by you accessing, using or downloading from the Website, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from us;
any use of, or content on, websites linked to or from the Website but operated by third parties.
any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the gaming contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
We use well-established and reputable third party payment service providers for the acceptance of online payments. While we endeavour to ensure that due care is exercised in handling credit/debit card information by these third party payment service providers, we will not be liable for any compromise, misuse of this information or breach of security by these third party payment service providers.
The total liability of our directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and affiliates, our ultimate parent and parent companies and any of our subsidiaries to you in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, for any loss or damage howsoever arising from any cause, whether direct or indirect, or for any amounts (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage) shall not exceed the value of the bets and/or wagers you placed via your account in respect of the relevant bet/wager or product that gave rise to the relevant liability.
The information on the Website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or any of the procedures set out in these terms and conditions. If this happens, we will give you notice of any material changes before they come into effect. We will inform you of any such amendments by email where you will be directed to the revised terms and conditions on the Website. By further accessing, browsing or otherwise using the Website, including playing any Games, you will be deemed to accept and agree to such amendments.
Unless otherwise expressly provided by the revised terms and conditions, the revised terms and conditions will be incorporated into these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to suspend, modify or remove or add content to the Website (other than these terms and conditions but including, for greater certainty, the Games), at our sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice. Subject to your statutory rights we shall not be liable to you for any loss suffered as a result of any changes made or for any modification or suspension of or discontinuance of the Services.
If any part of these terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or other competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then that part will be severed from the remainder of these terms and conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Bingo (90 Ball)
How to play
90-Ball Bingo is easy to play. All you need to do, is select a room to play in and then pick which game you wish to play in. Ticket prices vary between games and rooms, so once you are happy with the price, just select the number of tickets you want to buy and ‘confirm’ your purchase.
The game is easy to pick up, we will mark all the numbers off for you, and if you are lucky enough to be a winner, we will even automatically claim your prize and add your winnings to your account.
Each ticket has 15 unique numbers on, ranging from numbers 1 to 90. These are the potential balls that will be drawn in the game. Each time a ball is drawn that matches up with a number on your ticket, it will be marked off, getting you nearer to a win. Numbers are spread over three lines, and split into columns of numbers. In column 1 you’ll always see numbers 1-10, in column 2, numbers 11-20 etc. You will never have more than 5 numbers per line. The aim is to get each number marked off per line, depending on the prize pattern in play.
In 90-ball bingo there are three prizes to play for, the 1-line prize, 2-lines prize and finally the full house, or 3-lines prize. The 1-line is played first, you can win this prize by marking 5 numbers off of any line (top, middle or bottom of the ticket) before any other player. The first player or players to mark off the 1-line on a ticket wins the prize. Once that prize has been won, the game moves on to the next prize, which is the 2-lines prize. Here players are trying to get any 2-lines marked off their ticket before any other player (top and middle, top and bottom or middle and bottom lines). The first player to get 2-lines marked off their ticket wins that prize and the game then moves on to the final prize, the full house. The full house is won when a player is first to get all 15 numbers marked off on a ticket.
It is possible for more than one player to win a prize, and even a chance that a player will win the same prize with more than one ticket they are playing with. The prize amount displayed for that prize type is always split equally based on the number of winning tickets. For example, if player A gets 1-line on two tickets at the same time as player B on one ticket and the prize was €15, then player A will receive €10 and player B €5.
The bingo system has an automatic voiding policy in place whereby each game may require a minimum number of players to have bought tickets or a minimum amount of money to have been staked for it to play out. Where the minimum settings have not been met the game will be automatically voided and any player stakes will be credited back to their account.
Some rooms or games of bingo may have a Progressive Jackpot included. This is an extra prize available on top of the full house prize. It can be won if a player gets the full house in under a certain number of ball calls. The criteria may be different per jackpot and will always be displayed in the bingo room. If you are unsure you can always contact customer services for more information. The Progressive Jackpot will go up based on sales and once it gets won, it will go down to the guaranteed seed amount for the next game it is available.
Any winnings from a Progressive Jackpot may be subject to more detailed validation checks and accordingly may take longer to credit to your account or be processed if you have requested to withdraw the funds.
You win a jackpot if you get the full house within a number of ball calls specified for each jackpot. You can find the number of ball calls needed within the jackpot name (i.e. “Progressive jackpot (40 calls)” refers to a jackpot that can be awarded when getting a full house in 40 calls or less).
If more than one player qualifies for the jackpot they will receive a share of the jackpot prize based on the number of winning tickets they had that triggered the jackpot.
This game is played over the Internet which is a communication medium that is known to be imperfect. Messages to or from your display device and the game servers may be lost or interrupted. If you have wagered on a game but are unable to watch the draw take place the tickets will remain valid and in the draw.
In the event of a disconnection or any discrepancy during a game, reconnecting and re-selecting the room/game should allow you to reconnect to the game to watch from the current point in the game. In the event a game has completed before the player is able to reconnect, any tickets purchased will still have been valid and any winnings due will be automatically credited to the players account.
In the event of disconnection, the records stored on the game server shall be the final authority in determining the terms of any wagers you place and the circumstances in which they were made.
In the case of any malfunction or evidence of any player infringement of the result of the draw, all bets and winnings are null and void.
The purchase of Bingo tickets is final.
The 'Free Bingo' room is only available for customers who have made a deposit within the last 7 days.
Applicable laws may require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using the Website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our Website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of any of your rights or obligations arising under these terms and conditions without our prior written consent.
We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of any of our rights or obligations arising under the terms and conditions, at any time during the term of these terms and conditions.
We are entitled to involve third parties to satisfy our contractual obligations without being required to notify you.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
If we fail, at any time, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under these terms and conditions, this will not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and will not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions will be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
Except for any members of the Jumpman group of companies, no person who is not a party to there terms and conditions will have any right to enforce it.
If any of these terms and conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and us and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between you and us, whether oral or in writing.
We each acknowledge that, in entering into these terms and conditions, neither of us has relied on, and will have no right or remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether negligently or innocently made) other than as expressly set out in these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to take action against anyone who, in our opinion, is in breach of these terms and conditions. Such action includes, without limitation, terminating your registration and terminating access to the Website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
We may send you a permanent cookie when you register with us. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies can help us to recognize you when you next visit the Website, note the advertisements you click on and the other sites you enter via a link from the Website. This allows us to tailor the service we provide to your preferences. We may also use the data generated from cookies to compile statistical data on your use of the Website. You are not obliged to accept a cookie from us or from any other website. You can modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. Please consult the "Help" section of your browser for instructions on how to do so correctly. However, for legitimate security reasons, we may refuse access to specific Website content unless you accept the use of a cookie or similar device.
Last updated: 08/02/2021